Snapshots of my vacation so far …
- Selecting a bit more of the dark side then the light side when cutting a “balanced “ piece of Star Trek/Star Wars themed birthday cake
- Forced to watch adult swim episodes (Venture Brothers) with drunken companions.
- Munching on gourmet two-egg omelet filled with herbs and dotted with cheese.
- Sitting in air-conditioned interiors while it is only in the seventies outside, and no … we have no hot soup, hot tea or quilts available… brrrrrr ..
- Subject to late night torture with Muppet videos while swilling back Old Fashioneds.
- Crashing my way to last place in video driving game in front of cheering on-lookers.
- Early morning conversations with an eight year old about naming pet tarantulas and scorpions with names like Fluffy and Spot.
Spending time with dear old friends ... priceless.